Friday, October 17, 2014

Moth second plate

At last I have finished the cutting of the second plate.



The patterns are quite different from the first plate, as I want to overprint and see what happens.



I also cut a mask, using a test print from the first block. I can’t now remember why I I wanted to do this but I had written it down in my invaluable to-do book.
(Note to self: Good idea to add reason or give self some clue or other.)Anyway I hope I will remember when I start printing.
Test print of number two plate

 moth-2plate-bg .
I was looking at the new plate and the cut-out print from plate one and thought how much I liked the isolated pink moth.

plates-2

Some more possibilities are suggesting themselves.. sadly not the reason for the mask yet.

moth-cut-out

More soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment